We start early! To avoid traffic and crowds the tour meeting time is set at 06:30am and the tour lasts until around 10.00am.
The Nizamuddin afternoon tour (October-April) starts at 13.15pm and ends by 17.30pm
We do run our tours 7 days a week!
The price per person is 1600 INR (or 25 Euros).
Once you send us a booking request we will reply with the confirmation and payment options. You will be able to choose the most convenient option for you.
For participants who are already in India or live in India, we offer cash deposit at our HDFC Bank account:
Account number: 02947630001101 in favour of ‘Jack's Adventures Pvt. Ltd'.
You do not need to be an Indian bank account holder to make a cash deposit into the bank.
You can also visit us at our office and make the payment here. For the directions please go to Contact.
- Two English/Hindi speaking guides
- Well maintained comfortable city bicycles
- Helmets (optional, on request)
- Chai (traditional Indian tea) & biscuits during the break. A bottle of mineral water provided at the start of the tour
- Breakfast at different unique settings, depending on booked tour
- Service tax of 12,36%
Please respect the local custom and dress modestly. We cycle through parts of Delhi where sexy shirts, tops and shorts may be offensive.
Make sure you wear appropriate clothing; ladies should cover their shoulders, cleavage and the upper part of their legs.